- Nominations are now open for the 2021 Season and will close on Sunday 31st January 2021.
Note: Both successful and unsuccessful nominations will be confirmed by Sunday 7th February.
- Premier League season will commence on Wednesday, March 3rd 2021 and will finish with ‘Finals Night’ being played on Wednesday 8th September 2021.
- All games including finals are to be played at the Spearwood Dalmatinac Club, Spearwood.
- Nominations can be made by either:
- All players must be affiliated with Darts Western Australia Inc.
- Players No. 1 Association average for 2019 must be 70 or above.
- Any banned or suspended players from any organization will be NOT be considered.
- Players must play a minimum of 80% of fixtured games to qualify for finals.
- Fees must be paid in full by Week 23 for finals eligibility (See below).
- Cost will be $270.00 for the season – Payable in advance or in weekly installments.
- This includes Annual Membership to the Spearwood Dalamtinac Club and annual registration with DartConnect.
Note: Once nominated and accepted, players will be required to agree to and sign Terms & Conditions, that state if for any reason they are unable to complete the full season, they will be liable to pay the full amount of $270.00 for the season. Any player unfinancial at the completion of the season will be ineligible to re-nominate until all outstanding monies are paid.
- Players must observe the official FDDA ‘Dress Code’ of enclosed footwear and collared shirt.
- Games to commence by 7.45 p.m. each week.
- The season will be played over 23 x ‘Qualifying Rounds’ and 1 x ‘Finals Night’.
- Each qualifying round will consist of 2 x games (Best of 10 Legs each 501)
- 2 x Points will be awarded for each ‘Win’ and 1 x Point awarded to each player for a ‘Draw’.
- Players must notify organizers before 7.30 pm on game night of any non or late attendance.
- In the event of a player forfeiting, the opposing player will be awarded a 6 – 0 win for that game Note: Player claiming the forfeit must be present on the night to claim win.
- If both fixtured players are not present (Without notification) by 8.00 pm, a ‘Void’ game will be awarded with zero points to either player.
- In the event of planned leave, holidays or work commitments etc. games may be played in advance at a time suitable to both players but games are NOT permitted to be played in arrears.
Note: In the interests of promoting good sportsmanship, players are expected to make every effort to fulfil advanced game requests. Multiple player refusals will result in Committee intervention to set aside a suitable date for both players.
- At the completion of the 23 x ‘Qualifying Rounds’, the player with the most game points and positive leg wins will be at position number one on the ladder and the player with the next most, position number two and so on.
- In the event of a ‘Tie’, the ‘Head to Head’ result from qualifying rounds will determine final ladder placings.
- After the ‘Qualifying Rounds’, the game’s format for ‘Finals Night’ will be as per the following:
Best 11 Legs
Best 11 Legs
Best 13 Legs
|1 v 8
4 v 5
3 v 6
2 v 7
- The following ‘Minimum’ Prize Money will be awarded and paid in cash at the FDDA Wind Up being held at the Spearwood Dalmatinac Club on Saturday 9th October 2021.
|Finishing Top of Ladder||$500|