The FDDA Premier League is undoubtedly the strongest club based competition in Western Australia and now with minimum criteria of a 70 plus average and a capped field of 16 players it further cements itself as a true Premier League.
For those players who consider themselves good enough to compete in this elite competition, please review the following information.
- Nominations will be received from Wednesday 10th January and will close on Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- Premier League season will commence on Wednesday March 7th 2018 and finish with ‘Finals Night’ being played on Wednesday 26th
- Only 16 x players will compete in the Premier League
- All games including finals are to be played at the Spearwood Dalmatinac Club, Spearwood.
- All players must be affiliated with Darts Western Australia Inc.
- Players No. 1 Association average for 2017 must be 70 or above.
- Any banned or suspended players from any organization will be NOT be considered.
- Players must play a minimum of 18 x ‘Rounds’ (36 x Games) to qualify for finals.
- Fees must be paid in full for finals eligibility (See below).
- Fees will be $230.00 for the season – Payable in advance or $10.00 per week x 23 weeks.
Note: Once nominated and accepted, players will be required to agree and sign that if for any reason they are unable to complete the full season, they will be liable to pay the full amount of $230.00 for the season. Any player who is in arrears at the end of the season will be ineligible to nominate for the next season
- Season will be played over 23 x ‘Qualifying Rounds’ and 1 x ‘Finals Night’.
- Each qualifying round will consist of 2 x games (Best of 10 Legs each 501) except for Week 23 which will be one game only (Best of 10 Legs each 501). First games to commence by 7.45 pm.
- 2 x Points will be awarded for each ‘Win’ and 1 x Point awarded to each player for a ‘Draw’.
- Players must notify organizers (Contacts TBA) ASAP of any non or late attendance.
- In the event of a player forfeiting, the opposing player will be awarded a 6 – 0 win for that game Note: Player claiming the forfeit must be present on the night to claim win.
- If both fixtured players are not present (Without notification) by 8.00 pm, a 5 – 5 Draw will be awarded.
- In the event of planned leave, holidays or work commitments etc. games may be played in advance at a time suitable to both players but games are NOT permitted to be played in arrears.
Note: In the interests of promoting good sportsmanship, players are expected to make every effort to fulfil advanced game requests.
- At the completion of the 23 x ‘Qualifying Rounds’, the player with the most game wins and game points will be at position number one on the ladder and the player with the next most, position number two and so on.
- After the ‘Qualifying Rounds’, the games format for ‘Finals Night’ will be as per the following:
Click Here to view our 2018 fixtures
Prize Money (Based on 16 x players)
- The following ‘Minimum’ Prize Money will be awarded and paid in cash at the FDDA Wind Up being held at the Spearwood Dalmatinac Club on Saturday 13th October
|Runner Up||$ 500.00|
|Equal 3rd||$ 250.00|
|Equal 3rd||$ 250.00|
|Finishing ‘Top’||$ 250.00|
|Highest Peg||$ 100.00|
|Most ‘180’s||$ 100.00|
|Total Prize Pool||$ 2,450.00|
Please fill out and submit the following form in order to nominate for this years FDDA Premier League.
Note: Both successful and unsuccessful nominations will be advised by Friday 2nd February 2018.
Any queries in relation to FDDA Premier League can be directed to Glen McLeod on 0418 929800