Please note changes to ‘Cost’ and ‘Dress Code’ from previous
• Nominations are now open for the 2022 Season and will close on Sunday 30th January 2022.
Note: Both successful and unsuccessful nominations will be confirmed by Sunday 6th February.
• Premier League season will commence on Wednesday March 9th 2022 and will finish with ‘Finals Night’ being played on Wednesday 7th September 2022.
• All games including finals are to be played at the Spearwood Dalmatinac Club, Spearwood.
• Nominations can be made via the online nomination form ‘Join Up’ at fremantledarts.com.au
• All players must be affiliated with Darts Western Australia Inc.
• Players No. 1 Association average for 2021 must be 70 or above.
• Any banned or suspended players from any organization will be NOT be considered.
• Players must play a minimum of 80% of fixtured games to qualify for finals.
• Fees must be paid in full for finals eligibility (See below).
• Cost will be $250.00 for the season – Payable as follows.
* Minimum of 50% to be paid upfront, before the commencement of the season.
* The remaining 50% to be paid by 20th April (Round 7.)
* The above amount includes registration with DartConnect.
Note: Once nomination is accepted, players will also be required to agree to and sign Terms & Conditions that state if for any reason they are unable to complete the full season, they will be liable to pay the full amount of $250.00 for the season. Any player unfinancial at the completion of the season will be ineligible to re-nominate until all outstanding monies are paid.
• In the interests of promoting professionalism and the good image of the game, players must observe the official Darts WA ‘Dress Code’ of long trousers, (No jeans, track pants or shorts) enclosed footwear and a collared shirt.
• Games to commence by 7.45 p.m. each week.
• Season will be played over 22 x ‘Qualifying Rounds’ and 1 x ‘Finals Night’.
• Each qualifying round will consist of 2 x games (Best of 10 Legs each 501)
• 2 x Points will be awarded for each ‘Win’ and 1 x Point awarded to each player for a ‘Draw’.
• Players must notify organizers before 7.30 pm on game night of any non or late attendance.
• In the event of a player forfeiting, the opposing player will be awarded a 6 – 0 win for that game Note: Player claiming the forfeit must be present on the night to claim win.
• If both fixtured players are not present (Without notification) by 8.00 pm, a ‘Void’ game will be awarded with zero points to either player.
• In the event of planned leave, holidays or work commitments etc. games may be played in advance at a time suitable to both players but games are NOT permitted to be played in arrears.
Note: In the interests of promoting good sportsmanship, players are expected to make every effort to fulfil advanced game requests. Multiple player refusals will result in Committee intervention to set aside a suitable date for both players.
• At the completion of the 22 x ‘Qualifying Rounds’, the player with the most game points and positive leg wins will be at position number one on the ladder and the player with the next most, position number two and so on.
• In the event of a ‘Tie’, the ‘Head to Head’ result from qualifying rounds will determine final ladder placings.
• After the ‘Qualifying Rounds’, the games format for ‘Finals Night’ will be as per the following:
• The following ‘Minimum’ Prize Money will be awarded and paid in cash at the FDDA Wind Up being held at the Spearwood Dalmatinac Club on Saturday 8th October 2022.
Winner = $ 1000.00
Runner Up = $ 500.00
Equal 3rd = $ 250.00
Equal 3rd = $ 250.00
Finishing ‘Top’ = $ 500.00
Highest Peg = $ 100.00
Most ‘180’s = $ 100.00